Russell High Class of 1959
home of the wildcats
Current address: 1889 D'Youville Lane, Atlanta, GA 30341
Telephone: 770-452-9471 Home, 770-331-4962 Cell, 678-530 4328 Office
Short Bio- by the numbers
1. Central Park Grammar School
2. Russell High School- fun years. David Barrow, Bo (Darryl) Floyd, Jack Keheley and I were very close high school buddies- amazing we survived. David and I played Chess at Russell. Bo was killed in an accident in 1977- he was a decorated helicopter pilot in Viet Nam.
3. Georgia Tech- not so fun years- but escaped in 1969.
4. Christian since 22 yrs old.
5. Worked Oil Field with Texaco- very fun- Lived in Morgan City, Louisiana.
6. Staff with Campus Crusade for Christ- 3 years California and Atlanta.
7. Jack Keheley and I have been friends since at least Central Park - did Russell and Ga. Tech together and play tennis almost every week.
8. Married once, divorced once- have 3 kids. Sons, Terry and Matt, daughter Jennifer. Four grandkids.
9. Married second time to Linda- very happy- going on 15 years.
10. Have been an Engineer for 30 plus years- now work for CH2M HILL in Atlanta.
11. Was a private pilot for 20 years- don't fly now.
12. Have 15 Peachtree Road Race T-shirts. Do much more walking than running these days.
13. Like to read- latest good read- Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.
14. Like cars- have a PT Cruiser at present.
15. I think I am done.